Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Vegan Enchiladas

I have had a lot of requests for more recipe's! So here is my vegan version of enchiladas. I made a small portion enough for 1 person or maybe 2. You can always double the recipe.

3 Rice Tortilla's
1 Can Vegetarian Refried Beans
1 Can (or pack) Enchilada sauce
2 Cups Vegan cheese (I use daiya or veggie slices)
1 Cup Corn (frozen)
(Optional)
Rice
black beans
peppers
any veggies you want!

Place ingredients (all except enchilada sauce and some cheese) in tortilla's and wrap them up tight. Place them in a oven dish with opening side down. Pour enchilada sauce on top. Place in oven at 375 for 15-20 minutes. Last 5 minutes add cheese on top. Let it cool, then enjoy!

These are really easy and very yummy! You could serve these with a salad or a rice side dish.

Sorry it took so long to get some recipe's up! I went to the Natural Product Expo in Baltimore last weekend, then on Monday i got sick for 4 days! Hopefully I'll have time to post some more this week!

No comments :

Post a Comment