Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Long time no post...

I know it's been over a week since i posted last. In that time we have traveled from North Carolina to California and back. As soon as we got back i came down with some sort of sickness. Just on the mend now. Thanks to gross airport food, which i didn't have much choice but to eat since we spent 2 days in the airport. I also leave Friday to go to Tennessee to be with family for around 10 days or more. Maybe my mom and i can post a few raw recipes with a few pictures. I can't wait to get back and start juicing again! I also lost my job at the health food store, so i am no searching for another one. A lot of stuff going on right now! I did make some Gluten free lemon poppyseed muffins though!

Quick Gluten Free Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
1 package vanilla gluten free cake mix
2/3 cups poppyseeds
Juice of 1 lemon and zest
3 Eggs (or egg replacement)
1/3 cup oil (coconut or olive)
If cake mix is not sweetened add organic sugar Or honey or natural sweetener of choice.

These bake at 350 for 10-15 min. Yields around 2 dozen.

No comments :

Post a Comment