Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

New Facebook Page!

I now have a new facebook page for this blog! Go like it at facebook.com/Goingback2thebasics . I will post a little bit more stuff on there, but i will also keep up with the blog. 

Well today is Day 1! 30 days to go! In five days i will be juicing 100% . Right now though I am sick. So i am going to juice some grapefruit for breakfast, maybe have it with a little kale. I'm looking forward to feeling good again, i know one reason i'm sick is from my poor diet. This is the first time i've been sick in a year. Crazy! Happy first day of March!

3 comments :

  1. I liked you on Facebook :)
    In case you don't figure it out, I'm the one who was on Reboot with Joe looking for some other bloggers to join with while doing the juice fast. :)
    I will link to your blog and share a little bit on tomorrow's post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa:

    So sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you get better soon.

    I had pretty much all the same symptoms as you: Tiredness, headaches, so much tiredness. By DAY 15, I could not believe how much better I was feeling. I never believed in the "health nuts", but I could not deny I was 100% better.

    Feel better and let us know how it goes.
    Tovah
    www.hautecurvywoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I "liked" your page on FB! I'm loving all your recipes on here! Cannot wait to try them out! I'm making a run into the city next week, so I'm going to make some bulk purchases on fruits and veggies! {I know it's 12 days later, but hope you're feeling better!}

    ReplyDelete