Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 2: Weight Loss Challenge

 Today is day 2 of my challenge. I just got done with a 30 minute jog, and a 10 minute cool down, and i feel amazing! I haven't had this much energy in a long time, and i thought i'd be tired after a work out. For my after workout snack, i'm having coconut water with my greens mixed in (which has 77 ingredients full of great nutrition!).

  I'm a little sore from yesterdays workout, but nothing that would keep me from my jog today. Now I have never jogged before. I did a lot of research and decided to start out slow. So i would walk for 90 seconds, and jog for 60 seconds and kept rotating those for 30 minutes. It helps to have some great up beat work out music too!
 
  I also find that I am hungry more often. So i eat small healthy snacks, or drink lots of water. After my green drink, i'll have my salad with black beans, radishes, and arugula. Then for my next snack is hummus and organic white corn chips.
 
  If you have a blog about any challenges, or weight loss journeys let me know! Post your blog in the comments section and i'll come look at your blog. I love reading other peoples blogs :)

No comments :

Post a Comment